WHY CHOOSE A & A WALTERS?
- We always put your family first.
- Established for over 160 years and are trusted by generations.
- Independently owned with strong family values.
- Provide a highly flexible and individually tailored service.
- Complete range of funeral services - inc. floristry and masonry.
- We offer excellent value for money.
- Cater for all religions and denominations including non-religious.
- Beautiful Victorian premises equipped with modern facilities.
- All care facilities on one site.
- No restriction on Chapel of Rest visits.
- Member of SAIF and adhere to their strict Code of Practice.
- Golden Charter 'National Funeral Planner of the year 2012'.
- Six times Golden Charter Regional Winner inc. 2012 - 2015.
A FEW REASONS FOR CHOOSING A & A WALTERS
Throughout our history we have always strived to put families first. We work hard to ensure that whilst our standards are always high, our prices remain amongst the lowest of any funeral director in the West Midlands. We see ourselves above all else as offering a high quality service at a modest price which people have come to respect and trust.
We are confident that you won't find a better service anywhere regardless of cost.
Affordable, reliable service
85 Dudley Road | Tipton
t: 0121 557 1347
21 Bilston Street | Sedgley
t: 01902 885339
At A & A Walters you can be assured that we never accept second best and always strive to give the best possible service to our loyal customers.
Our highly experienced and dedicated staff are always on hand to offer advice and support to you during this difficult time. We really do hold fast to our motto -
'Allow our family to care for yours,'
because as a family business with strong family values we always feel honoured to be entrusted with your loved one. At A & A Walters we recognise how important the strength and support of a family can be at these difficult times and wish you to know that our family is here to support your family in the best way we know how.
comes as standard